Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blind as a Bat!!!

Love, is a real Bitch!!!!! It can be the greatest thing ever but not always. When I got back home, with the help of some very good friends from work, I felt much better!! I needed the help of my friends to get my lady friend moved since she had no help or money to move herself! By this time my rehab had got me walking a little and I could get around my trailer. Having L. at my home in my bed was very soothing for me, but apparently not where she wanted to be. For a short period of time she had no job and took care of me 24/7, which I needed, but after awhile she started looking for work. I wanted her to not go to work but one can't kidnap another human without serious consequences.

So, I had to suffer through her search, trying to encourage her, while praying she would not find a job. Very hard to do! At the time I thought L. had finally realized her guy from S.M. was wrong for her, but it turned out I was wrong! My first indication was the job she wound up taking!!! It was in S.M. where he lived!!! I was concerned about this at the time, but what could I do??? I had little ability to fight back fairly and you can't forcefully change someone's mind about LOVE!
This job she found had really strange hours and it was 50 miles from my home. This meant 100 miles a day travel for her in a old dead truck. So I always worried about her till she walked in the door.

Some days she was really upset when she got home, I believe he was really putting the pressure on her because she was living with me!! Its all speculation on my part but I believe she was sleeping with him, as well as me, and he didn't believe she was faithful to him!!! If this is true I can only say he didn't deserve her and he was too old for her!!! But the age thing came back to bite me in the end with another jerk!!



Get Cash Fast!!! A payday offer for a quick loan!!!
http://clicks2offers.go2jump.org/SH35O

No comments:

Post a Comment