Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Depression and Expectation!!!!!

After spending several months in the hospital and in rehab, my good friends Terry & Peggy took me to their home to begin my recovery. The really nice part of this was my lady friend lived across the court yard from them and made me feel very comfortable knowing she was there too. At this time I was still doing rehab twice a week, still in a wheelchair most of the time, unable to walk. Things were OK at the time, but looking back with that 20-20 vision I have now, they were not the way I wanted them to be. The obvious part is the disability of the stroke, but the not so obvious was my mind not seeing or not wanting to see the SIGNS that my lady friend really didn't feel the way about me I thought she did. Its amazing how ones need to cling to HOPE, can cause you to overlook the obvious signs of the real feelings of someone you love for obvious reasons. This became hard at times and my mind just kept making excuses, with some good reasons at times, for these BIG SIGNS that I should have recognized.

Cash for your Timeshare!!! Need to sell Quick??? We can do that for you!!!
http://clicks2offers.go2jump.org/SH357

No comments:

Post a Comment