Monday, August 30, 2010

Waiting for the END!!!!!

Well, I have procrastanated on my blog duties, but what the Hell!!!!! Its not a requirement and things have not gone well this past year. The BIG problem for me was a Mini Stroke in April while I was in Dallas to attend the NASCAR race there. I refused to go to the hospital and I am OK, still able to take care of myself. But the Mini was a BIG setback. You try to put a percentage on it but that is really impossible. Needless to say, no one, except those who go through it, have any idea of what I speak. The physical part would be bad enough, but its all of that plus the emotions, topped by the depression. Things get better but one must really be careful. I fell 8,9 maybe 10 times the first 3 or 4 weeks just trying to do normal things. The trouble there is you fall and hurt yourself with no one to help you, if you need it. Fortunately I am still OK, not great but still here Fighting!!!!

The Lee Majors Rechargeable Bionic Hearing Aid. 30 Day Trial - Only $14.95 +
As Seen on TV, no batteries to replace!!!!! Bionic Hearing Aid!!!!!

http://clicks2offers.go2jump.org/SH3vZ

No comments:

Post a Comment